Team Tortoise are Cheryl, Min, Opus, Elaine and Carrie

5 torts making their slow and steady ascent up Mt Kinabalu...


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Elaine

Hello dolls!

Thanks for sharing your journal, Min. I read it slowly and thoroughly, savouring the images each word conjured up in my mind's eye. And i can't help but smile (a little too smugly) at the reminder that our expedition was successful! But more than that, I really enjoyed the camaraderie - couldn't ask for a better travelling companions. Guess Carrie figured that out way before anyone else (dreamiest dream team was it?).

Seemed a bit surreal returning to my desk this morning, peering out at PSA port from the 43rd floor of DBS Building. Not long ago I was staring at mountain ranges and blue sky from Low's Peak...

Strangely, this lawyer I met some months back remembered that I was going to attempt the Mt Kinabalu climb in Sep and dropped me an email today wishing me a good trip! haha, so i'll be meeting him net week for lunch to give some useful tips for planning his KK adventure.

And you know what, I don't think I have seen the last of my mountain climbing days yet... :)

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment